1. What are the five key principles of reparations under international law?
2. How do you think reparations will be achieved?
3. What is a social movement?
4. What is the ISMAR?
5. What does the term Maangamizi mean?
6. Why is it important to focus on the legacies of enslavement as they are impacting on people of Afrikan heritage today?
7. What are the manifestations of the crime of genocide in international law?
8. Name five of the manifestations of genocide as mentioned in the Stop the Maangamizi Petition?
9. What is the history of the Stop the Maangamizi petition in the UK?
10. What are the goals of the Stop the Maangamizi petition?